financing your care
In our office, we offer high quality care and flexible payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred payment method on our list, please call our office at Herndon Office Phone Number 703-689-2697 to find out what other options may be available to you.
We proudly accept most major PPO Dental insurance plans:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dominion National
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
The discount dental plans that we accept are: Aetna Access, Cigna Access, and Careington 500.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the remainder on an automatic, recurring basis over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Personal Checks and Money Orders
- Credit Cards:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!